Refletion
After researching I found out:
there is the world does in fact grow enough food for 3 billion people, but there are way more people in the world who don't get enough food then I thought.
My two question are:
1) What will the affects be of a world food crisis if we don't change?
2) If we don't change how long until we do have world food crisis?
The main point:
There are 820 million people who don't have enough food, yet we grow enough to feed everyone and that needs to change.
there is the world does in fact grow enough food for 3 billion people, but there are way more people in the world who don't get enough food then I thought.
My two question are:
1) What will the affects be of a world food crisis if we don't change?
2) If we don't change how long until we do have world food crisis?
The main point:
There are 820 million people who don't have enough food, yet we grow enough to feed everyone and that needs to change.
Comments
Post a Comment